· 1 pound (16 ounces) green beans or haricots verts
· 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
· Scant ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
2. Wash and trim the rough ends off the green beans. Pat them very dry with clean tea towels (wet green beans turn soggy in the oven).
3. Place the prepared green beans on your baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil over the beans and sprinkle the salt all over. Use your hands to toss until all of the beans are lightly coated in oil. Arrange the green beans across the pan in a single layer.
4. Roast for 14 to 16 minutes, undisturbed, until they are crisp-tender with some golden, caramelized spots. (If using slender haricots verts, they may be ready a couple of minutes earlier.)
5. Transfer to a serving dish and enjoy with any desired accompaniments (see recipe notes for seasoning suggestions). Roasted green beans are best enjoyed while warm, but will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for 4 to 5 days.
Mix about a cup of crab meat with a little cream cheese, a little mayo, some chopped green onion, grated Parmesan, salt and pepper, and chopped fresh dill. Popped it into phyllo shells that I bought at the store. (I set them in a mini muffin tins, but you could use a cookie sheet.) Sprinkled with Old Bay. Baked at 350 for 20 minutes
The best kind of love note.
Source: Strawberry Love Notes
Three Bean Salad Recipe
Prep the onion first. Soak the chopped onion in a small bowl of water to take the edge off the onion while you prep the other ingredients.
For the salad:
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup), soaked in water to take the edge off the onion
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup loosely packed, fresh, finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh finely chopped rosemary
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (more or less to taste)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 Make the salad: In a large bowl, mix the 3 different types of beans, the celery, onion (drained of soaking water), parsley, and rosemary.
2 Make the dressing: In a separate small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add the dressing to the beans. Toss to coat.
3 Chill and Serve: Transfer the salad to the refrigerator for several hours, to allow the beans to soak up the flavor of the dressing. Let come to close to room temperature to serve.
Strawberry spinach salad with avocado, tangy feta, toasted almonds and a strawberry balsamic vinaigrette. The very best strawberry salad!
Source: Summer Strawberry Spinach Salad | Ambitious Kitchen
All pizza-lovers must try these top gourmet pizza recipes, including BBQ Chicken Pizza, BLT Ranch Pizza, Grilled Breakfast Pizza and more at Genius Kitchen.
Source: Gourmet Pizza Recipes – Genius Kitchen
There’s enough dough for one more pizza, so freeze the extra. The vital wheat gluten flour is high in protein and helps create a chewy crust. It’s sold at some supermarkets and natural foods stores. Bread flour will also give great results.
Source: Shiitake and Chanterelle Pizzas with Goat Cheese