Source: Strawberry Love Notes
Everyone who enjoys watermelon will want to check out this new cutting method. Hands down the best way to eat your favorite summer treat.
- (8) 5-ounce Dixie Cups
- popsicle sticks
- 8 sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (small) packages cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- sliced strawberries and blueberries
- Crush your graham crackers into small pieces, using a food processor, blender, rolling pin–whatever you’ve got!
- Stir in melted butter to combine.
- Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking together until smooth.
- Add a small layer (a spoonful or so) of pudding mix to the bottom of your cups.
- Next, add a layer of your graham cracker “crust” (again, about a spoonful).
- On top of your graham cracker crumbs, layer in a few sliced berries. Fill cups up the rest of the way with the remaining pudding mix.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until set.
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wrap 4 tortillas in a barely damp cloth or paper towel and microwave on High until steamed, about 30 seconds. (Alternatively, wrap in foil and heat in the preheated oven until steaming, 5 to 7 minutes.) Coat both sides with cooking spray; sprinkle a little chili powder and salt on one side.
- Drape each tortilla over a panel on a baked-taco rack and bake until crispy and brown, 7 to 10 minutes. (Or see Kitchen Tip.)
- Remove the shells from the rack and repeat Steps 2 and 3 with the remaining 8 tortillas.
Using the oven rack can be tricky if you were to only use one of the rungs on the grate. So.. as suggested use two!!