Here’s how to make the soup:
1 onion 4 cloves garlic 3 cans cannelini beans a bunch of kale 4 ounces parmesan cheese salt pepper Italian seasoning
1. Chop onion and garlic and sautee in olive oil until golden/translucent.
2. Add beans along with cooking liquid or liquid from can and water. ( used ham stock)
3. Add chunks of parmesan cheese and let melt into broth.
4. Add de-stemmed, chopped kale leaves.
5. Add Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste and simmer for 20 minutes or more.
Each serving contains 214 calories, 6 grams of fat (from the oil and the cheese so reduce that if you want to lower the fat content), 8 grams of fiber, and 17 grams of protein.