Serves as many as you want it to. Make a Big Batch for your family or for entertaining.
- Dress salad as needed. If you are keeping a large salad in the fridge for grab and go meals, your greens will stay fresh as long as you keep oils and dressings off until serving.
- Note: As far as dressing goes I am a purist. A twist of pepper, some garlic salt and a splash of lemon juice and olive oil make me happy. So does a heap of salsa scooped on top. The feta cheese gives me enough fat to keep me satisfied. If you have a favorite dressing or vinaigrette feel free to use it.
- Organic Salad Greens or Baby Spinach Leaves
- a few handfuls diced Bell Peppers, use a variety of colors
- a few handfuls Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half
- a few handfuls sliced Mushrooms
- a handful of fresh chopped Dill
- a handful of Italian Parsley
- a few handfuls of crumbled Feta Cheese
- a few handfuls of sliced pitted Kalamata Olives
- a handful Green Onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Sundried Tomatoes, drain oil or use reconstituted dried ones.
- a few pinches of Black Pepper
- a few pinches of Garlic Salt
- Salad Dressing of choice or a squeeze of Lemon Juice and Olive Oil
Optional: garnish with additional chopped dill and parsley
- Layer ingredients as listed with the base being the salad greens. Work with the biggest veggies first and taper off with the sundried tomatoes, olives and cheese last. Make your salad look gorgeous!
- Sprinkle parsley and dill on top.